So please, discuss the finale to your heart's desires. If you have any questions you'd like me to try and address in the write-up, post them here too! You can look for the write-up to go up sometime Thursday night, so there will be plenty of reading material on Friday morning as you start waiting for your Memorial Day vacations to begin!
Here's a summary of my thoughts after just watching and not really thinking about the episode in too much detail yet. I will expand on these thoughts and more in our Finale Write-up!
- Woaaaaa How about the Hatch stuff? What on earth happened there? What was that crazy Light? Did Henry know what it was?
- Green Eagle yelling "Hurley?" Was it a Philadelphia Eagle?
- Michael and Walt try to leave the Island again. Will it work THIS time? (yeah right)
- Crazy WIDMORE family! It's President Palmer's old Vice-President and Caleb Nichol from The OC! And the girl in the picture, Penny, is that girl from HBO's "Mind of the Married Man"
- Are Locke, Eko, and Desmond alive? The former 2 have to be, right?
- What about the crazy Russians in the North Pole (well that's my initial guess anyway) searching for electromagnetic activity? (Hmm North Pole, Magnets....)
- Did we or Did we NOT find out how the Plane crashed?
- Do we like Zeke or Tom better? Klugh or Bea?
- Crazy Seargent (General or whatever) from the Gulph War that encountered Sayid is Kelvin....woa!!!
- Libby's dead husband's name is "David." is that related to imaginary DAVE that Hurley has been seeing?
- So is Henry the head cheese of the Others or the "Good Guys" as he calls them? Where are they going to take our 3 main heroes?
Was it a more satisfying season ender for you guys than season 1's? Feel free to post your own comments on the finale, and I'll get you guys a full (LONG-WINDED) blog as soon as humanly possible. Thanks for your patience!